Classroom Training: 1 hour
Hands-On Training: 1 hour
The Low Lift Pallet Jack Training course provides participants a general understanding of the safe and efficient operation of a Low Lift Pallet Jack to help companies comply with OHSA regulations.
Low Lift Pallet Jack training will teach participants / employees how to identify specific health and safety hazards in the workplace associated with operating a Low Lift Pallet Jack.
Our NATT instructors can conduct the training at your facility in order to customize the course to your facilities environment and safety issues.
All training is done in full compliance of government standards including theory and practical training.
- introduction about why the need for proper training
- basic Principles of a Forklift
- importance of a Pre-Operational Check
- safe Operating Procedures
Let us customize a training program for you:
Customized training to meet the needs of your staff, your equipment, your location and working environment.
- Comprehensive training in our facility or onsite at your location.